Mission Purpose

MISSION PURPOSE:

INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST BY HELPING THEM RECEIVE THE RESTORED GOSPEL THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM, RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST AND ENDURING TO THE END. Preach My Gospel, page1

Favorite Scripture

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some sould to repentance; and this is my joy.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Best McDonald's Hamburger Ever

So yeah, its a party here in Japan! more specifically, in Kakogawa! Dad, I don't have my physical address, but try googling the Kakogawa Eki. I live right by it. An apartment building down the street from it, to be more specific. We're in a ward here. Its not that big, but its alright. On Pday, we've got our normal studies in the morning, an hour of cleaning, and then usually its like 12:30 at that point. We have to come to the church and email, go to the local Gyomu Supa and buy food, and then usually we go to Daiso, a 100 yen shop. Pretty much a dollar store, except you can get like anything there, and its actually now that bad. We haven't had a whole bunch of time to go sight seeing, but now that its warming up, we plan on going to Himeji and seeing the castle there, and also going to Kyoto and seeing a lot of the cool sites that are there. Pday ends at 6 pm, and then the rest of the night is just normal. So I don't have a lot of time to email, but that's because we've got so much other stuff to do. like for instance, as soon as I finish this email, I'm going to go buy food, take it home, go to daiso, then go buy my electric dictionary, then maybe go to another store, and we need to eat dinner, and then we've got some stuff planned for tonight. Busy stuff, huh?

Well, that's cool that Bean and Michael visited. Man, I miss them all. But whatever, I'm having a ton of fun here in Japan. Plus, I can always hang out with them in two years. :P

This week, I went on an exchange to Akashi with one of our zone leaders. I was kinda nervous because I really didn't know what to expect, but it was a blast! For lunch, we went to Mcdonalds! Its way popular here in Japan, and they have a special hamburger every month. This month it was the Idaho burger, and I have to say, it was like the best McDonald's hamburger I have ever had. And it wasn't even in America. We were able to teach some lessons this week, and its all looking really good. Our investigators that we've taught all really enjoying meeting with us, and they really seem to be able to understand. One of them agreed to be baptized, but we've got some extra work we need to do for him.

Japanese is still pretty hard, but sometimes I can actually talk with people. Like yesterday, after sacrament meeting, some of the people in the ward came and asked me stuff like where I was from and if I had been to college, stuff like that, and I could understand them and respond! Woohoo! :D But I'm still going to have to work hard because it really is difficult

Sounds like everyone at home is having fun! keep it up! I'll try and take more pictures and then maybe send my sd card home. I suppose I could send pictures over email, but its pretty annoying. Especially with the computer being all in Japanese. :P well, I hate to do this, but I'm just going to send this email. Sorry for it being short. Next week, I'll have a list of things that I want to write you so that I can be more organized and write faster. anyway, love you!!! :D:D:d:d :p:p:p:p c: c: c: c: O________o ^____~

No comments:

Post a Comment