Mission Purpose

MISSION PURPOSE:

INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST BY HELPING THEM RECEIVE THE RESTORED GOSPEL THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM, RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST AND ENDURING TO THE END. Preach My Gospel, page1

Favorite Scripture

Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some sould to repentance; and this is my joy.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

WAHOO!!!!


Well, I'm in Japan now! Yesterday we traveled ALL DAY. This is pretty much just a short message to let you know that I'm here now. I don't know who my trainer will be or anything. It sounds like P day is monday, so that means watch for an email on Sunday for you. it's thursday morning in Japan! So it's pretty different. Real quick cool fact I learned. The Kanji for Kobe is 神戸 which means God's Door. How neat of a name for a mission is that? Anyway, like I said, real quick note today. I'll send another one on P day. Until then! :D :D :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment